According to Hong Kong Company Ordinance, every Hong Kong company must have a company secretary that must be
A natural person aged 18 or above, ordinarily resides in Hong Kong or A body corporate has its registered office or a place of business in Hong Kong.
Major role of the Company Secretary is to maintain properly the client company’s records required by Companies Ordinance
ANYHKG’s services include:
- Follow-up annual duties on behalf of the client
- Provide registered address to meet the Ordinance. Collect all correspondence from government, and inform the registered director of an action plan accordingly.
- Managing and keeping the client's company statuary book (Shareholder(s) and Director(s) record etc)
- Organizing and witnessing required meeting of directors and shareholders alongside preparation of minutes.
- Ensuring that the client's company complies with relevant Ordinance and Rules
Alternation of Director
In order to change the director (replacement or addition), the director or the company secretary should file the details of change to the CR.
New director’s passport copy and residence address are required. ,
Transfer of Shares/ Share Allotment
In any changes of Shareholders, the director or the company secretary should file the details of change to the CR and IRD.
Required information : Share transfer amount
Required document : Receiver’s passport copy and a document to prove residence address are required.
Deregistration of the Company
The Company can make an application for deregistration, and the conditions and requirements are ;
+ The company has not commenced/has ceased operation or business, and I has no outstanding liabilities and all members agree to deregistration.
+ The Company is not a party to any legal proceedings; it has no immovable property situate in Hong Kong; if the Company is a holding company none of its subsidiary’s assets consist of any immovable property situate in Hong Kong.
Apply to IRD to get a Notice of No Objection in respect of an application to deregister a company. (Approximately 3-months required)
Submit with an application for deregistration accompanied by the written notice of IRD. (Approximately 6 months required)