Offshore companies are used in a variety of ways for international business structuring and tax planning. The countries with incorporated offshore company commonly offer no-tax filing requirement, simple company formation procedure and low cost of company operation maintenance. In Hong Kong, offshore companies can be legally incorporate with a bank account.
Major purposes ;
- Free remittance of profits
- Security of property rights and enhanced privacy
- Access to tax treaties, reduced taxation and low cost for operating company
- Banking privacy, sophisticated banking facilities.
- Fewer restrictions and required obligations (no annual return and accounts),
- foreign investment inducements, political stability
Typical business types;
- Investment, financing
- Holdings, intellectual property, tax planning
- Services and consultancy
- Ship management
- Shareholders and directors : No any restriction of nationality, at least one shareholder and direct over 18 years old.
- Capital : min U$ 50,000 or min U$ 100,000 depending on countries
- Document for incorporation of company
+ Name of company (or can choose a name of shelf companies)
+ Certified true copy of HK’s ID or passports of shareholders and directors
+ Address proof of shareholders and directors
and others (can be different depending on country)
- Time for incorporation : 7 ~ 14 working days (incorporate a new company or purchase a shelf)
Current available countries to incorporate offshore company
BVI, Seychelles, Anguilla
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact to ANYHKG’s customer centre